Cultural Management Practices for Growing Larger, Firmer Blueberries
In this webinar, John Kempf describes the advanced concepts which AEA uses to grow very large and firm berries that are stable on the plant and in storage for longer periods.
• How to grow larger, more firm berries
• How to increase the number of fruit per plant, increase fruit set, and increase yield by setting more reproductive buds
• How to grow healthy blueberry plants in the soilless substrate
• How to supply available nutrition in ph challenged soil
• How to decrease harvest labor costs by 30% or more by condensing the harvest window
• How to reduce mummy berry and other diseases