Join Our Team!
California Field Technician Position - Seasonal
Advancing Eco Agriculture is a rapidly growing company in the specialty plant nutrition, biostimulants and crop consulting industry. We are looking for the right candidate to earn a spot on our expanding California team.
Advancing Eco Agriculture has a strong company culture with a highly collaborative and supportive environment. We value clear and coherent communication, and work to grow and develop our team members. At Advancing Eco Agriculture, we believe that putting our team first and creating an optimal team environment will lead to enhanced customer experience and continued company growth. You can read about our company values and Five Why’s here.
This Internship will give you practical experience in the field and in our warehouse. You will gain an understanding of cutting-edge Plant Sap Analysis* in the field and be able to help package orders in our warehouse. It is an opportunity to become part of a passionate and dedicated team and demonstrate your potential in a growth stage company with a startup feeling environment and culture.
If you are entrepreneurial, motivated, and want to join a passionate team of people with an intense work ethic, we would like to talk with you.
* Plant Sap Analysis is specialized leaf sampling early in the morning.
• Perform early morning plant sap analysis work in the field; will be trained in leaf sampling on a wide variety of crops.
• Use smartphone to take photos and detailed notes while on-farm
• Package and ship leaf samples
• Help to package orders in warehouse
• Ability to work with Google Suite
• Field Scouting: driving by fields and confirming specific types of growth are present for sampling
• Field Evaluations: Taking pictures of leaves, diseased or problem areas
• Strong Interest in Plant Health
• Early riser
• willing to be on the job at 5am Based in or nearby Fresno (San Joaquin Valley)
• Willing to drive long distances
• Detail oriented
• Computer and smart phone savvy
• Passionate about company mission
• Highly energized, yet grounded and wise
• Optimistic Team Player
• Determined, persistent, persevering
• Superior communication skills
• Good problem solver
• Forklift experience is a plus
• Bilingual is a plus
• Highly communicative and collaborative
• Ability to use google maps to drop pins and locate specific fields and blocks
• Strong desire for continuous improvement and self-development
• Organization, self-management of energy and time
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Team oriented
• Education and relationship-based selling
• Spanish language skills (desirable)
Please send resumes and inquires to or
Pay rate: Course Credit + $18/hour
Ideal availability is 5am-12pm (flexible) Seasonal availability: End of February – August MUST have a car